Everybody is interested in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) and how it’s going to impact them, and libraries are no exception. There are some helpful sites out there that can get you and your patrons started on the road to knowledge.
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act 101 – ALA does a nice job of collecting information about the ARRA and what it means for libraries. Includes a list of the programs that libraries can benefit from included in the ARRA.
- Recovery.gov – the federal government’s one-stop clearinghouse for information about the ARRA.
- Recovery.ca.gov – what is California doing with its share of the ARRA money? Find out here.
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (full text, PDF)
- State Oversight of Federal Stimulus Funds – from the National Conference of State Legislatures, this handy page links to all 50 states’ (plus the U.S. Virgin Islands) stimulus oversight plans.
Tagsala alamidwinter best practices book reviews building leadership skills change cheryl gould cla cla 2008 comics creativity customer service ebooks Eureka facebook future of libraries gail mcgovern george & joan george and joan george needham graphic novels Infopeople Podcasts joan frye williams leaders leadership learning Librarians libraries library leadership library training management mashups Michael Cart paul signorelli pew internet Reviews strategic thinking TED Training trendwatching twitter Web 2.0 ya books Yes and... young adult literature